Residents and businesses in The Woodlands have the opportunity to learn how to be prepared for emergencies by attending The Woodlands Township Neighborhood Watch Emergency Preparedness Event on Saturday, June 4, 2016!
Don’t miss the chance to meet with local organizations, learn about emergency volunteer opportunities, view exciting demonstrations and so much more!
- Visit with local organizations and public safety agencies and get your emergency preparedness questions answered.
- Learn about emergency volunteer opportunities in the area.
- Listen to informative presentations, including Hurricane Predictions for 2016 by the National Weather Service.
- Learn about the danger of downed power lines, especially after severe weather, at the Entergy Arcs and Sparks demonstration.
- View emergency preparedness videos to help prepare for an emergency.
- Sign up for Township emergency communications.
- Enjoy drawings, giveaways, handouts, light refreshments and more!
When: Saturday, June 4, 2016
Time: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Where: The Woodlands Township Town Hall
Participants and sponsors include The Woodlands Township Neighborhood Watch; Entergy Texas, Inc.; The Woodlands Fire Department; Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office, District 6 Crime Prevention Unit; Harris County Constable’s Office, Precinct 4; Montgomery County Constable’s Office, Precinct 3; Montgomery County Office of Emergency Management and Community Emergency Response Team information; National Weather Service; Montgomery County Hospital District; Montgomery County Public Health; Montgomery County Search and Rescue; American Red Cross; Interfaith of The Woodlands; CenterPoint Energy; Crisis Assistance Center; United Way/MC-CARES/HelpOurCounty.org; Montgomery County Sheriff Citizen’s Academy Alumni Association; Amateur Radio Emergency Services (ARES); First Choice Emergency Room; H-E-B; Home Depot; Sam’s Club and The Woodlands Township Environmental Services, Community Relations and Parks and Recreation Departments.
For more information, please visit The Woodlands Township website, call 281-210-3800 or email email@example.com.