The Woodlands Township Neighborhood Watch invites you to participate in the Village Challenge for Hands Only CPR training. The Villages with the top three percentages of residents trained will receive a donation for their scholarship fund from our program sponsors.
- Each year more than 350,000 people will suffer from sudden cardiac arrest outside of a medical facility.
- Every minute that someone goes without CPR, their chance of survival decreases by as much as 10 percent.
- Nationwide, only about 4 victims out of 10 will receive CPR from a bystander.
Village Challenge Details:
- The Village Challenge will run until October 15, 2018.
- The top three villages with the highest percentage of residents trained will earn: 1st place $1,000, 2nd place $700 and 3rd place $300.
- Training does not include certification.
- The Village Challenge is offered by The Woodlands Township Neighborhood Watch in collaboration with The Woodlands Fire Department, Montgomery County Hospital District and the American Heart Association.
Village Challenge Sponsors:
To schedule a training for your organization or neighborhood, please contact The Woodlands Township at 281-210-3800 or email email@example.com